Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Process Associate – Banking at Genpact, Noida.
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Genpact drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
The employee will be responsible to carry out the production at the process level in an utmost efficient manner adhering to all the process-level protocols.
- Ability to comprehend information/data set
- Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency
- Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information
- Ready to work on stretched working hours due to volume fluctuations
- Good comprehension & e-mail writing skills
- Decision making skills required
- Ability to analyze and observe things
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Take non scripted inbound & outbound calls
- Awareness of Microsoft office resources
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Process Associate – Banking at Genpact, Noida