Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Process Associate – Banking at Genpact, Gurgaon.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. Genpact began in 1997 as a unit within General Electric. Its charter was to provide business process services to GE’s businesses.
As part of the Mortgage services team, you will be required to:
- Ability to comprehend information/data set
- Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency
- Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information
- Ready to work on stretched working hours due to volume fluctuations
- Good comprehension & e-mail writing skills
- Decision making skills required
- Ability to analyze and observe things
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Take non scripted inbound & outbound calls
- Awareness of Microsoft office resources
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: