Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Process Assistant at Amazon, Delhi.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook.
About the Job
- Amazon is a highly data driven company highly passionate about its customers. In this context it is vital to ensure the customers always get their orders on time and with quality.
- The processes at the FCs are largely manual involving large numbers of associates.
- One of the most critical roles is that of a process associates who mentor/guide the associates towards ensuring meeting the customer expectation by following our standard work practice keeping safety & quality in mind.
- Daily Management of shift
- Administrative management of associates.
- Job allocation to associates.
- Monitoring and mentoring of associates on productivity, quality and safety.
- Monitor status of counts and problem solve queues.
- Responsible for shift quality and associated action plans.
- Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective work stations on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in handling FMCG FC Dock/Inbound/Outbound operations in fullfilment center.
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates.
- Good people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Process Assistant at Amazon, Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: