Maharaja Lakshman Sen Memorial College, Sundernagar was established in 1976 by the Late Raja Lalit Sen of Suket to honour the memory of his late father, Maharaja Lakshman Sen, by donating the palace building and the adjoining area of about 100 bighas of land and liberal donations for the furtherance of the spread of higher education in the State.
Applications are invited by the college for the following post.
Title of Post
- A Ph.D. degree in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Humanities, Languages, Management, Music, Physical Education, Sciences, Social Sciences and other related disciplines.
- Associate Professor or Professor with a total experience of atleast fifteen years of teaching, research or administration in Universities, Colleges or other institutions of higher education.
- Minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
- A minimum research score of 110 as set out in the UGC regulations of 2018, Appendix II, Table 2.
How to Apply
- The application form is available in the college office and can also be downloaded by clicking here.
- The completed application form alongwith an NOC from the current employer and photocopies of certificates, testimonials and publications and a short original essay of not more than 500 words on “The Present and Future Challenges for Higher Education in Himachal Pradesh” accompanied by a bank draft of Rs. 500 drawn in favor of “The Principal MLSM College” payable at Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh should reach the Principal’s office by the application deadline.
November 13, 2019
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more information, click here.
About the Author