Applications are invited for the post of Principal Correspondent at Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd, Gurgaon.
Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited, abbreviated as B.C.C.L. and d/b/a The Times Group, is an Indian media conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company remains a family-owned business with Sahu Jain family owning a majority stake in The Times Group.
About the Job
Responsible for covering civic and infrastructure issues for TOI to ensure readers are well-informed thus maintaining and increasing readership.
- To plan articles to cover the beat effectively & get leads, by meeting sources, attending civic meetings, go out on the field regularly to verify information and investigate.
- To write a good story & provide better and quick information to the readers by coordinating with photographers for spot photographs, artists and illustrators for design and illustrations.
- To follow-up on story and ensure an impact by drawing attention of the readers and officials concerned to the article.
- To provide ideas to colleagues who are covering other beats by providing them with leads and ensuring that the stories are not missed.
- Job Family: Reporting.
- Function: Editorial.
- Sub Function: TOI Digital Editorial Department.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.