Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Practitioner – Trade Finance at IBM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries.
As Back-Office Operations Associate, you will be performing different types of activities including issuing letters of credit, lending, forfaiting, export credit and financing, and factoring.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The role is for Back Office Operations of a Bank, having global presence. Scope of work would be into Trade Finance/Foreign Trade
- Initial scrutiny & verification of documents
- Retrieval & validation of documents
- Input data in the tool and forward for validation
- Creation of SWIFT messages
- Creation discrepancy credit notes
- Ensure prompt error free/accurate transaction processing while meeting the prescribed turnaround times and service delivery standards
- Identify transactions as “complex” wherever applicable
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate with good analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent command of the English language, written, spoken and on email.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to understand and execute assigned task
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.