The University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been ranked fourth-best among Universities in the country by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of MHRD for the year 2019. It was declared the Best Central University for the year 2015 and given the Visitor’s Award by the Hon’ble President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee.
UoH is in the top league of institutions with QS Global Rankings 600-650 (2019-20). It is among the top 100 fastest growing Universities under the age of 50.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Animal Biology
- Systems and Computational Biology
- Engineering Sciences & Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Health Psychology
- Sanskrit Studies
- English Language
- Political Science
- Management Studies
- For Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of TEN research publications in journals notified in the UGC CARE list and a total research score of 120.
- For Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines. Masters’ Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- For Assistant Professor: A Masters’ degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 040-2313 212712228
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.