Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur or IITJ), is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan in India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares these eight IITs as well as the conversion of the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Design and Development of Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) and Empty SIW (ESIW) Based RFMicrowave Components
Duration for Initial Appointment
M. Tech. /B. Tech. in ECE, EE, EEE with CSIR/UGC NET or GATE.
Knowledge of Electromagnetic theory, Microwave engineering and Microwave simulation tools like HFSS, CST, ADS.
RF and Microwave circuit designing.
Brief Description of Project
Design and development of Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) and Empty-SIW (ESIW) based RFMicrowave components.
The candidate should be below 30 years as on the last date of application.
How to Apply?
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 01 October 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). No need to send a hard copy.
Oct 1, 2020
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- An application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Postal delay will not be entertained.
For more details, click the link below.