the Urban Development and Housing Department hereby invites applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) on contractual basis for providing services in various Urban Local bodies under Urban Development & Housing Department, Jharkhand from eligible candidates having requisite qualifications.
Urban Development & Housing Department, Ranchi
The minimum age of applicant will be 18 years as on dated 01.08.2017 and the maximum age limit will be as below as stipulated in the resolution no–609 dated 25.01.2016 issued by Personnel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa Department, Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 93
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 23
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 25
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 28755/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 28755/-
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Rs. 28755/-
How to apply
- Accordingly, interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications online in which educational and professional qualification certificates & mark sheets, experience certificate (If any) and Caste certificate/Creamy layer certificate/Residence certificate/ Physically Handicapped Certificate for employment in case of reserve category are prerequisite with an application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand Only) only via NEFT.
- The account details for the payment of application fees as follows :
Name of the Bank- Union Bank of India
Branch- Argora, Vasundhara Megamart, Argora Bypass Road,
Argora, Doranda, Ranchi-834002
Account No- 708202010001816
Account Holder Name – M/S GENERAL MANAGER JUIDCO LTD
IFSC Code- UBIN0570826
Application Fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
- Interested candidates can see the details of advertisement from the website “www.jharkhand.gov.in” under Notice section and “http://udhd.jharkhand.gov.in” under Recruitment Section of Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Duly filled applications can be submitted only through on-line mode in the web address “qgen.in/juidco”on or before 1700 hrs. of 05.11.2018.
- For those candidates who have already applied either through online or offline mode, it is mandatory for them to apply again by visiting the above mentioned link/website. However, no application fee will be required for those candidates but they will have to update their payment/transaction details, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The Urban Development & Housing Department, Govt. of Jharkhand shall not in any way, be responsible for any delay in receipt of the application. Applications received after the due date and time shall not be entertained.
- No traveling allowance will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in examination.
Application Deadline: Nov 5, 2018
Email Id: email@example.com
For Advertisement, click here.
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.