IIM Tiruchirappalli follows a rolling faculty recruitment process and will remain active as per the institute’s requirements.
IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) invites applications for faculty positions (Professors/Associate Professors/ Assistant Professors) in the following areas: –
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
Qualifications for all faculty positions
Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and with a very good academic record throughout.
In addition, for:
- Professor: Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards.
- Associate Professor: Minimum 6 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor: Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.).
- A fresh Ph.D. candidate or those who have submitted their thesis and are yet to defend the same may be considered on a contract basis.
- Retired professors from reputed institutes and having an excellent track record of teaching/research/ consulting may also be considered on contract.
- Working executives / retired senior executives from Indian and Multinational companies are invited to send in their applications enclosing their resume and indicating the subjects/courses that they would like to teach as Visiting Faculty Members.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are requested to email their detailed resume to the following E-mail address: email@example.com clearly detailing the DOB, nationality, educational qualification along with class/grade, experience, journal publications, etc.
- Eligible candidates are required to ensure submission of at least three reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails sent should explicitly mention the candidate’s name, area, and position to which the application is made in the subject line.
Phone Number: +914312505000
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.