Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh intends to fill up 12 vacant posts of Senior Residents (Non-academic) in different specialities and 02 posts of Medical Officer purely on contract basis for one year for running the temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab through walk-in-interview.
- Senior Residents (12 Posts): Anaesthesia 01 (UR), Biochemistry 01 (UR), ENT 01 (UR), General Surgery 01 (UR), Haematology 01 (UR), Internal Medicine 01 (UR), Medical Microbiology 01 (UR), Orthopaedics 01 (UR), Obstetrics & Gynaecology 01 (UR), Ophthalmology 01 (UR), Paediatrics 01 (UR), Radio-diagnosis 01 (UR)
- Medical Officer 02 (UR-01, SC-01)
- A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3)of the Act.).
- Must be registered with the central /State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate qualification of an Indian University or equivalent degree recognized as such by the Medical Council of India as under:-
Anaesthesia: MD (Anaesthesia)
Biochemistry: MD (Biochemistry)
ENT: MS (Otolaryngology)
General Surgery: MS (Surgery)
Haematology: DM (Haematology) or MD (Pathology)
Internal Medicine: MD (Internal Medicine)
Medical Microbiology: MD (Medical Microbiology/Microbiology)
Orthopaedics: MS Orthopaedics
Obst. & Gynae: MD/MS (Obst. & Gynae)
Ophthalmology: MD/MS Ophthalmology
Pediatrics: MD Pediatrics
Radio-diagnosis: MD Radiology (before bifurcation)/MD Radiodiagnosis/MD Radio- diagnosis & Imaging.
- The age limit is upto 40 years on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST candidates will be given as per Govt. of India rules.
Application & Interview
- The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure ‘A’ alongwith certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste complete in all respects on 07.04.2020 till 04:00 PM in the Recruitment Cell positively.
- The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 08.04.2020 at 11:30 AM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.