Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
Post-doctoral Fellow Position at Sanofi (Immunology and Inflammation)The Sanofi Immunology and Inflammation Therapeutic Research Group is seeking to recruit a PhD Immunologist to join its Cambridge, MA team as a Post-doctoral Fellow.
- Successfully complete PhD prior to joining Sanofi
- Sr Post Doc who has done at least 1+ years experience
- Worked in Immunology
- Able to collaborate
- Willingness to learn
- Must obtain US work authorization prior to joining Sanofi
- Willing to collaborate
- Within a year would be able to publish
- Envivo experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- This position will provide an opportunity to perform cutting edge biological research in the field of immunology, in collaboration with internal and external scientists and clinical investigators.
- The candidate will explore and understand the role of cross-presenting dendritic cells in autoimmune diseases and cancer pathogenesis. Furthermore, the candidate will learn about the development of novel biological approaches to treat autoimmune diseases and cancer.
- The funding term is one year, with the potential for an extension. The successful candidate will hold a PhD in Immunology (or equivalent) and possess a strong publication record.
No postdoctoral or industry experience is required. Hands-on experience working with mouse models of human diseases as well as cellular immunology is required. Experience in immune cell characterization (e.g. using flow cytometry) and manipulation (e.g. ablation, adoptive transfer) is also required. Knowledge of innate immune cell biology, particularly dendritic cells and autoimmune/cancer disease models is a plus. Must be able to work independently as well as cultivate collaborative working relationships with other scientists.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.