The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview for the following temporary position at ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC), Dehradun as per details given below.
Identification and mass multiplication of superior germplasm of promising bamboo species for enhancing the productivity of degraded land.
No. of Posts
Rs. 25000/- per month Consolidated
Qualifications for Post 1
- Essential Qualification: Masters in Agroforestry/ Forestry/ Horticulture.
- Desirable: Experience in the relevant field i.e. Plant Propagation, data recording and analysis.
Qualifications for Post 2
- Essential Qualification: Masters in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information/Technology, B. Tech/ B.E. in Information Technology / Computer science.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience of Database management System and ERP
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply may walk-in-interview on 04.09.2020 (Friday) from 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M. at ICAR-IISWC, 218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the date of walk-in-interview.
- The positions are purely temporary on the co-terminus basis and do not entitle the appointment to any claim implicit or explicit on any ICAR post.
- All positions are up to March 2021.
- The applicants may submit their application in the given proforma available on the institute’s website with the latest photograph along with all original and a set of self-attested copies of the certificates of qualification, experience & Matriculation certificate for verification of Age on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Above mentioned positions may be increased or decreased as per requirement. Persons already in employment should obtain “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The selected candidate for the above positions should have good health. The selected candidates may have to visit any place in India if the need arises on official work
For more details visit the link given below:
You may also be interested in: