GBPUAT (G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology) Uttarakhand invites job applications for the post of Young Professional for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details of the same below.
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUA&T), also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. The G.B. Pant University is a symbol of successful partnership between India and the United States.
The establishment of this university brought about a revolution in agricultural education, research and extension. They paved the way for setting up of 31 other agricultural universities in the country. The university is regarded as the harbinger of Green Revolution in India.
- Position: Young Professional II
- Name of the Department: Foods & Nutrition
- Name of the Project: Development of therapeutic foods from hill produce of Uttarakhand
- Number of Fellowship: 1
- Duration of Fellowship: 6 monthly (on review basis)
- Qualification required: M.Sc. Botany/ Foods & Nutrition
- Experience required: Work experience in projects related to Hill Agriculture and Extension, Knowledge of Hill produce
How to apply?
The application should be sent to the Principal Investigator on her departmental address. or email aduttagbpuat[at]gmail.com Mob: 9759731044).
- Last date of receiving application: 30.5.2020
- Date and time of interview: 1.6.2020, 11 am Online interview will be held for those candidates who cannot attend interview in person
Rs. 25000 per month.
For application form & more details, click here.