ICAR Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation invites applications to fill the vacancy of Young Profession in the same. The eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirement are invited for the Walk-in-Interview for the
post is purely temporary position on a contractual basis at ICAR-IISWC RC.
- Name of the Post: Young Professional II
- Tenure of appointment: Till March 2020
- Appointment basis: Contractual
- Essential Qualification: Master’s in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Desirable Qualification: Having good knowledge of working in GeM, ERP, PFMS, Biometric and E-Procurement.
- 21 to 45 Years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the date of walk-in-interview.
The selected candidate will get Rs. 25000/- per month (consolidated).
- Date: 23 August 2019
- Reporting time: 10.00 A.M.
- Address/Venue: ICAR-IISWC Research Centre, Gwalior Road, Datia (M.P.) Pin-475661
- The candidate should come along with their typed application and bio-data on plain paper with passport size photograph affixed thereon. The application should indicate the name of the applicant, father’s/husband’s name, date of birth, educational qualification, category, experience, address for correspondence etc. The applicant may submit their application on 23.08.2019.
- The applicants should come with one set of self-attested copies of mark sheets and certificates and the same should be produced in original for verification at the time of interview. In the absence of original documents, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and does not entitle the selected candidate to any claim implicit or explicit for absorption/regularization at ICAR-IISWC RC Datia and /or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter.
- Before coming for the interview, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the requirement of educational qualifications/age etc.