Applications are invited by Central Ground Water Authority from willing and eligible individuals for engagement as Young Professionals on contract basis on fixed remuneration for a period of one year from the date of engagement initially, which may be extended or curtailed as per functional requirements.
- Examination of proposals along with all documents / reports received from industries/ infrastructure units / Mining projects for grant of No Objection Certificates (NOCs) for ground water withdrawal.
- Technical evaluation of proposals for NOC as per guidelines, submission of evaluation reports and necessary follow up action.
- Compilation of data on various aspects of ground water regulation.
- Monitoring of progress of ground water regulation by Regional Offices of CGWB.
- Updating of information on NOCAP, the online portal of CGWA.
- Assistance in database management
- Any other job assigned by Chairman / Member Secretary / Regional Director, CGWA.
- MSc./ Vt Tech in Geology / Hydrogeology/Environmental Science from a recognized University
- Desirable: PG Diploma/ M.Phil/ Ph.D in a topic related to ground water or water resources. Working knowledge of MS Office / GIS /Ground Water Modeling.
- Experience: 1 year in any sector related to water resources / ground water.
- Desirable experience: Artificial Recharge / Rainwater harvesting techniques including their designs and cost aspects
How to apply?
- Method of Application: Applications (Annexure – B) are to be submitted in response to the advertisement of CGWA.
- Applications received shall be short-listed based on requisite eligibility criteria by a Screening Committee constituted by Chairman, CGWA and eligible applicants shall be called for personal interview on a specified date.
- Final selection of Young Professionals shall be made on the basis of recommendations of the Young Professional Evaluation Committee (YPEC) constituted for the purpose by CGWA.
- Candidates called for interview will be required to produce original certificates in support of fulfilling the eligibility criteria in respect of educational qualification, experience etc. at the time of interview and at the time of joining.
lnterested candidates may apply by submitting their details as per format prescribed in Annexure-B, latest by 1700 Hrs. on 15.11.2019, addressed to the Regional Director, Central Ground Water Authority, 18/1 1 Jamnagar House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi110011 or by e-mail vp.cqwa[at]qmail.com.