Google Gurugram invites job applications for Wellbeing specialist for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a Wellbeing Specialist within the Benefits team, you’ll use your thought leadership, project management, analytical and relationship skills to engage and drive Googlers to take action for their health and happiness, and to ensure maximum return from our multiple vendors and programs.
You bring your background and knowledge of mental health practices and healthcare landscape to provide data-driven and research-backed recommendations to enhance current care access points and programs.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, mental health counseling or similar, or equivalent practical experience.
- Qualified mental health clinician, with years of clinical mental health experience.
- Experience in consulting with corporations or institutions advising on mental health and wellbeing benefits programs.
- Experience working with cross-cultural APAC regions.
- Program management experience in a corporate or human resources setting.
- Experience supporting multiple countries across the Asia Pacific market.
- Ability to evaluate data and synthesize trends into actionable interventions and, present reports with strategy recommendations.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and drive solutions.
- English proficiency, with demonstrated communication and influencing skills, with ability to present to audiences ranging from smaller executive teams to larger groups of employees.
- Oversee wellbeing programming across the region, including specific country programs and localization of global programs.
- Participate in the management of mental health and wellbeing vendor partners in creating and deploying efficient and effective programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues across different Google organizations and advise on mental health and wellbeing programming, interventions, and training for People Operations.
- Support the Benefits Managers and Frontline HR through critical incidents, engaging with third-party partners.
- Track, report on and analyze program utilisation and Googler/client satisfaction data and present to leadership team across APAC.
To apply for the post, click on the below link.
For more such opportunities, check below: