Applications are invited for Virtual & Events – Producer (Analyst) at Deloitte, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Special Projects India Private Limited.
- Must have a Post Graduate degree or equivalent (Preferably MBA)
- Requires 2-3years of relevant professional experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with adherence to compliance & standard guidelines
- Exceptional time-management, and planning skills with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of web conferencing tools such as Zoom, WebEx, Cisco meeting place a plus
- Adept at using the latest webcast platforms and videoconferencing experience including operation, call set-up and equipment (preferred)
- Ability to understand data, identify and report the problem.
- Exhibit professionalism with a strong executive presence.
- Proficient with MS Office suite programs
- Build and plan, the production and preparation of the webcast for assigned industry & functions.
- Work on all aspects of webcast planning and execution planning calls, deadlines, pre-show and post-show assessment.
- Work with presenters, moderators and marketing professionals on all the aspects of Virtual events.
- Work with other producers (as needed) on in-person events, video needs, and digital production; and have a strong working knowledge about all mediums.
- Execute of webcast/in-person events by working on pre, post and live tasks, troubleshooting/removing roadblocks, reviewing deliverables, and supporting the team.
- Support innovative virtual events that promote the firm, build and enhance brand eminence, generate leads and develop relationships.
- Analyze attendance data to evaluate success of each webcast/podcast, and series’ overall.
- Accountable to meet stakeholders’ expectations, efficient workflow management and ensure projects are completed as per agreed scope, quality and due date.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Product Manager at Paytm, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Procurement Manager at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., Delhi: Apply Now!