Applications are invited for UX Writer at Google, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a UX writer, you are an advocate for Google design, shaping product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete tasks. You help set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.
As a stellar writer, your portfolio of work demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience. You work with people in a variety of UX design-related jobs including researchers, product managers, engineers, marketing and customer operations. Collaborating with each, you strive to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across products and platforms. You regularly use empathy, logic and data to inform content choices and recommendations that include the right words and sometimes complementary data and images.
As a UX Writer, your contributions make Enterprise Google Cloud experiences come alive and ensures that users are able to effectively complete key tasks within Google Cloud Platforms and Google Cloud Storage. Your words will actively contribute to the excitement about the product and the engagement with its features. You’ll ensure consistency with UX, Product, and company standards while finding opportunities to innovate and thoughtfully diverge as appropriate. You’ll be an active partner in design and a committed user advocate.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience on user-focused product writing including work in hardware, software, digital agency, or other relevant product area.
- Experience in shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Experience leading large, complex content strategies for user experiences, from notifications to structuring content in the UI.
- Experience partnering with designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and localization.
- Experience creating word lists and style guidelines
- Help define the role of content in user journeys across a rapidly evolving product in Google Cloud.
- Co-design cloud computing workflows with your UX teammates, helping to name, frame, and explain complex features of these workflows.
- Explore user needs across the user experience, including UI text, in-product tutorials, APIs, and documentation.
You may also be interested in: