Hike India invites job applications for UX Researcher for the year 2021 for Remote work. Online applications are open on the official notification.
We’re looking for someone dynamic and you’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- Education relevant to ethnography and user research from a school of repute
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting field research
- Expert in user research methodologies
- Expertise in MS Office tools, specifically PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Ability to speak at least one regional language
- Ability to present analysis in a structured and consumable manner
- Experience in working in an objective and iterative product development environment
- Self-motivated to work on your own timeline
- Experience in working with social platforms is a plus
- This role might require extensive travel
- Identify and hire users in targeted segments/geographies
- Conduct ethnographic research in the field and provide recommendations for opportunities
- Document and analyse user insights for easy decision making
- Build and maintain a network of influencers that inform us about known behaviors
- Coordinate with external experts in the social psychology space
- Work with design and product team members to validate hypothesis using heuristic/qualitative methods
- Serve as a team member that acts as a ‘repository’ of research-based product knowledge.
For applications & more details, click below.
JOB POST: UX Researcher at Hike, Delhi [Remote].
You may also be interested in: