Applications are invited for University Recruiter at Microsoft, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990. Microsoft in India offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government agencies.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent is required.
- Account or program management experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in creating candidate pipelines with a proven track record of hiring success.
- Experience in delivering results through influencing indirect working groups with effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Campus Strategy – Create and deliver a proactive, innovative candidate sourcing strategy
- Campus Engagement – Develop and implement campus engagement strategy which serves to tell the Microsoft Story on Campus; Execute engaging company presentations and other targeted activities that drive interest in Microsoft MBA, UG and Intern roles
- Candidate identification and tracking – Attract, track, report and close on the highest quality candidates creating a pipeline of talent to fulfil Microsoft’s hiring needs. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Relationship Management – Develop visibility and build relationships with key university stakeholder to successful implement campus engagement strategy. Build Internal partnership with business representatives to enable story telling ability on campus.
- Candidate sourcing and identification – Attracting and closing the highest quality candidates, Candidate generation plans; Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and a quality execution standpoint .
- Leveraging external market insights and data to influence MBA and UG campus campaign decisions aligned to University Recruiting key metrics.
- Data Insight – sharing market insights with recruiting counterparts to enhance team’s ability to consult internally with the findings.
You may also be interested in: