Applications are invited for UI/UX Digital Content/Designer at McAfee, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
- 1-2 years of experience in UX Design, UI Design, Interaction Design or UI Development
- Portfolio of UX/UI design work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Visio
- Knowledge of UX and UI design principles and responsive design
- High attention to detail but able to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, writing, and creative skills
- Ability to be self-managed and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to assess and solve problems
- User testing and A/B testing experience
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to maintain a roadmap aligned to the business needs
As a Digital UI/UX Content/Designer reporting into the Digital Experience Team, the focus of this opportunity is to research, design, and oversee delivery of high quality user experiences related to the McAfee customer success group.
Ensuring content is most conveniently available to our customers to guide them to self-education and self-help is a foundational component to our success.
- Collaborate with UX Designer to research, create solutions, and define requirements
- Create UX and UI deliverables to communicate the intended user experience such as screen flow diagrams, mockups, prototypes, icons and UI specification
- Articulate design ideas, decisions and rationale
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and mockups
- Conduct user testing to evaluate design solutions
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data from business analytics and user research to make design decisions
- Provide design support during development and assist with QA testing
- Validate success post launch through analytics and customer feedback
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
You may also be interested in: