Airbnb Gurugram invites job applications for Training Content Specialist post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Under the supervision of the Instructional Design and Content Manager (or Training Content Lead), the Training Content Specialist is supported by the Senior Content Specialist in their collaborative work with other Training Content Specialists and subject matter experts (SMEs) from around the globe to support our Global CS Training Team and other internal teams seeking instructional design and content creation expertise.
- 2-3 years of training or teaching experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on accuracy and ability to adapt to different styles and tones
- Fluency in English
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to troubleshoot and discover solutions to unforeseen problems
- Strong aesthetic, design composition, and typographic abilities
- Able to take on a steep learning curve to become accomplished in additional technologies as identified by the Instructional Design and Content Manager
- A collaborative and learning personality, able to consider direct instruction and constructive criticism with respect to produced work
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
- Able to work effectively with teammates who live in different time zones and cultures
- Able to be productive while working outside of an office environment (working from home)
- eLearning development experience (moderate to full interactivity levels)
- Demonstrable practice writing effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts
- Demonstrable, intermediate level of proficiency with current versions of Adobe Captivate, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in the use of the Google Suite (Google docs) in a collaborative environment
- Proficient working in an Mac environment.
- Collaboratively maintain core training programs and their collective collateral to ensure accuracy and efficiency in training classrooms around the globe
- Work closely with the Global CS Training Team, the Training Programs Team, and other
- SMEs to create and implement new, engaging course materials and training programs in all pertinent formats (including eLearning)
- Manage and prioritize training program updates and requests from internal and partner training staff
- Follow the established schedule of training program updates, including tracking and communication of changes
- Facilitate Train-the-Trainer sessions on source content creation, new materials, and other subjects as needed
- Attend training sessions to gauge effectiveness of training content and design (as needed)
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned by the Instructional Design and Content Manager (or Training Content Lead).
Airbnb is a community based on connection and belonging—a community that was born in 2008 when two hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to 4 million hosts who have welcomed over 800 million guest arrivals to about 100,000 cities in almost every country and region across the globe.
Hosts on Airbnb are everyday people who share their worlds to provide guests with the feeling of connection and being at home.
At Airbnb, we believe that hosts, guests and the communities where we operate are all stakeholders we have a responsibility to serve, and that by serving them alongside our employees and investors, we will build an enduringly successful company.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: