Flipkart invites job applications for Trainer post for Kolkata location for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Conduct training on the new process, New joiners (Inductions), and Refresher.
- Ensuring all our customer needs (Internal & External) are promptly and efficiently met.
- Ensuring effective achievement of process implementation and process adherence.
- Responsible for publishing a weekly training calendar and timely completion of training as per plan.
- Conduct process training for new hires, upskill training for existing/new verticals/categories or refresher training. Thorough knowledge of warehouse functioning processes. (Classroom training and on the job training)
- Adherence to Training SOP.
- Maintain and share training reports on time. Maintain records of results for training and retraining programs.
- Demonstrate Excellent Platform Skills.
- Understanding of training methodologies & adult learning principles.
- Strong Communication. English, Hindi and local language Written & Spoken. The ability to communicate in more than three languages would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Kirkpatrick Learning Evaluation Model.
- Qualification: Graduate
- Desirable Skills: Presentation skills, Business Communication, Content development, Data management, Stakeholder management, Email writing & MS office.
- Experience: 1 to 2 Years.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution.
With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts.
Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: