Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA), a society of Marine Products Export
Development Authority (MPEDA) proposes to conduct walk-in-interview to for Trainees at
different category for various projects of RGCA.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting with the specified eligibility criteria and interested to get trained in various projects may submit their application through e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (latest by 08.02.2018 up to 06 p.m.) and may attend the walk-in-interview at RGCA offices
- Trainees- Technical: Graduation in any discipline of Science and Aquaculture Experience in Aquaculture field in Shrimp farming/Fish farming/ Hatchery/Laboratory
- Trainees- Electrician: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR ITI in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Two years’ experience in the field of operation for ITI holders.
- Trainees- System Analyst: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology. 1 year experience in Electronic Data processing/programming /network administration
- Trainees- Engineer (Civil and Electrical): Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR ITI in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. One year experience in the field of operation of onsite civil construction. One year experience in the field of HT & LT operations
Salary: Rs.18,000/- per month (consolidated)
Period of Contract: 1 year (may be extended for one more year based on the
Place of Interview:
- Sl. No. 1-5 = Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, 3/197, Poompuhar Road, Karaimedu Village, Sattanathapuram, Sirkali Taluk, Tamil Nadu,
Pin: 609 109
- Sl. No.: 6-8 = Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, Thekkurchi Village, Ganapathipuram-629 502, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu.
- Sl. No. 9 = Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, TNFDC hatchery Complex, Beach Road, Kapaleswarer Nagar, Neelankarai, Chennai-600041, Tamil Nadu
- Sl. No. 10-11= Marine Products Export Development Authority, Puspha Hotel Rd, Opposite to Sun Rise Hospital Suryaraopeta, Suryaraopet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Sl. No. 12 = Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, Kodiaghat Village, Burmanalla,
P.O.,Garacharama (Via), South Andaman-744 105, A&N Islands
Walk-in Interview Date: 09.02.2018 (09 a.m. to 02 p.m.)
Walk-in Interview Reporting time: 09 a.m. to 11 a.m. Late comers will not be
Phone: +91 4364 265200
E mail: email@example.com
For further details, please visit the link given here