Philips has a prominent global position within the market and as Technical Writer you will be part of this team and support the development of new service concepts by creation and updating of documentation and other media for service engineers in the field. We work often in a multidisciplinary environment whereby Field Service, Marketing and R&D play important roles.
You will work in a team of other writers in Best and Suzhou and contribute to our service innovation through:
- Ensuring that the required end-user documentation is written and delivered according to the project deadlines
- Collect all necessary information for documentation activities from Market and BU, and transform this input into service documentation
- Coach Service Innovation and R&D experts to ensure high quality of content creation
- Proactively organize review of the written documents or media, handle comments and obtain approval
- Submit documents for translation, localization and final product delivery
- Drive and maintain the overall documentation delivery and correction project plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or English language and affinity with technical topics
- Good communication skills and ability to work across different functional teams and virtual organizations at global level
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience in MRI is a strong preference.
About the Team
You will be part of an innovative team contributing directly to the growth of our service business. Philips team is working closely together with the different Field Service, Marketing and R&D teams worldwide. Ultimately, our goal is to ensure that our customers can deliver excellent care to their patients at any time.