Applications are invited for Technical Writer at McAfee, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
McAfee is a global organization with a 30-year history and a brand known the world over for innovation, collaboration and trust. McAfee’s historical accomplishments are founded upon decades of threat and vulnerability research, product innovation, practical application and a brand which individuals, organizations and governments have come to trust.
- 2+Years in technical writer in a product Company
- A creative thinker with ideas to spare and designs to share
- Interested in being part of the constantly evolving network security industry
- Someone who likes breaking down complex technical concepts into lucid text
- A supportive collaborator who can offer and hear constructive feedback
- An interpersonal champion, rooting for the success of the team
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, write, revise, and editing technical and promotional papers (such as application notes, product descriptions, and white papers)
- Construct technical and non-technical illustrations and graphics.
- Attend planning and coordination meetings to assess customer requirements.
- Be involved in reading functional specification documents and test plans to understand how a feature works.
- Create personal setups and experience the product before writing about it.
- Coordinate review cycles with Development and Testing teams to bring the documentation to closure.
- Contribute to release notes for each release.
- Actively monitor communication channels and address customer requests and feedback.
- Identify potential areas of improvement in processes.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Technical Writer/Author at Capgemini, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Senior Technical Writer at Red Hat, Bengaluru: Applications Open