Applications are invited for Team Lead- Fulfillment Centre at Amazon, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in engineering, operations, or related field.
- Experience in transportation industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using MS office products.
- Management of a minimum of 30 employees
- Interest in long term career development through assignments in multiple fulfillment centers across the nation
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of associates and management
- Knowledge of existing Amazon Warehouse Management systems or equivalent
- Experience leading kaizen or continuous improvement events
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site. Executing inbound and outbound operations, coordinate physical and virtual workflows, or flow of orders and materials to ensure products are shipped on time to meet customer delivery promise
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
- Ability to manage day and night shifts.
- Consolidate information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the facility, then adjusting and executing accordingly.
- Monitor system generated routing solutions and provide viable routing solutions and make decisions on deliveries outside of the normal routing matrix.
- Lead the order batching strategy to ensure efficiency while protecting customer experience
- Allocate labor from various sources, lead meetings, direct and assign job duties for FC Associates
- Perform in depth problem solving in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations
- Train, audit, and support FC Associates to perform Amazon standard operating procedures and utilizing equipment and software
- Ensure FC associates have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers using all communication channels available
- Report and escalate systemic issues to management as necessary and in a timely manner
- Participate in initiatives to ensure Safety and Operational Excellence. Identify, address and resolve safety hazards within the Fulfillment Center
- Fully understand processes and daily goals, and make recommendations to improve performance
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- Support and work in all areas of the Fulfillment Center as required and as determined by site management
- Support other spokes/ fulfillment centers as required and as determined by city leadership
Click here to apply for Team Lead- Fulfillment Centre at Amazon, Hyderabad.
You may also be interested in: