JOB POST: Teaching Staff @ BT Kumaon Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand [43 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 7
The foundation of the college was laid under the guidance of Shri Narayan Dutt Tiwari, Govt. of India on April 20, 1986, during the reign of Late Chief Minister Shri Veer Bahadur Singh when 155 acres of land was allotted for college by the UP Govt.
Academic session in B.E. was started with 2 branches CSE and ECE in the year 1991 with a well planned educational programme, similar to the one followed at IITs and RECs/NITs of the country for the development of technology & engineering education facilities in the Kumaon Region.
Seeing the availability, capability and usefulness of land, college prepared a master plan and project report regarding the development of the college in different fields in the year 1996, which was approved by the administrative council.
- Applied Sciences & Humanities (Management): 1 Asst Professor post
- Applied Science & Humanities (Chemistry): 2 Asst Professor posts
- Chemical Engg: 1 Professor post, 2 Associate professor posts and 5 Asst Professor posts
- Civil Engg: 1 Professor post, 2 Associate professor posts and 5 Asst Professor posts
- Computer Science & Engg: 1 Professor post, 2 Associate professor posts and 1 Asst Professor post
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: 2 Professor posts, 1 Associate professor post and 1 Asst Professor post
- Electrical Engg: 1 Professor post, 2 Associate professor posts and 6 Asst Professor posts
- Mechanical Engg: 1 Professor post, 1 Associate professor post and 5 Asst Professor posts
Qualifications and experience for the posts will be strictly as per AICTE (R.No.82 dt. 01 March 2019) /UGC (for Applied Science) norms. Salary and perks will be as per State Government/Institute norms. The horizontal reservation for female/physically handicapped etc will be applicable as per State Government Rules.
- Separate applications are to be filled for each post. Application fee in the form of Demand draft of Rs. 1500/- (1000/ for SC/ST) in favour of Director BTKIT, Dwarahat, Almora payable at SBI KEC Dwarahat must be enclosed with each application.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
- Last date of receipt of the completed application form by Registered/Speed post is 07 September 2019 (up to 05:00 pm).
For more details, click here.
About the Author