Online Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment for the Teaching positions at NIPER Guwahati for department of Medicinal Chemistry for the year 2021. The last date of online application submission is 18 June 2021.
About NIPER Guwahati
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an Autonomous Institute of National importance and the first National Pharma Institute in North-East India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart high quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicinal Chemistry / Chemistry (expertise in Bioinformatics/ Computational Chemistry / Chemi-informatics/ Computational Biology/ Molecular Modeling ) with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (MS. Pharm/ M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc.) in Pharmacoinformatics/ Medicinal Chemistry/ Chemistry/ Computational Chemistry/ Computational Biology with a very good academic record throughout and at least 8 years of Teaching/Research/ Industrial experience with published works of high quality, well recognized and established reputation of having made conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in the above areas.
Desirable: Candidate should have expertise in Computer Aided Drug Design, QSAR, Molecular Modelling, Pharmacophore mapping (Computational methods in Pharmaceutics/ DMPK/ toxicology) Molecular dynamic simulations and modelling reaction mechanisms.
Preference will be given to the candidate having minimum of 3 years’ experience at the level of Assistant Professor/ Ramalingaswami/ Ramanujan Fellows and who completes at least one EMR or Industry sponsored project with administrative experience like establishment of Department, etc.
Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicinal Chemistry / Chemistry (expertise in Bioinformatics/ Computational Chemistry/ Chemi-informatics/ Computational Biology) with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (MS Pharm. / M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc.) in Pharmacoinformatics, Chemistry/Computational Chemistry/Computational Biology/ molecular modeling with a very good academic record throughout and at least 5 years of Teaching/Research/ Industrial experience with published works of high quality, well recognized and established reputation of having made conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in the above areas.
Desirable: Candidate should have expertise in computer-aided drug design, QSAR, Molecular modelling, Pharmacophore mapping, Molecular dynamic simulations and modelling reaction mechanisms. Candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent Research in terms of guidance of Master students and having good publications in SCI indexed journals. Experience in handling commercial/free/online CADD software as well as the ability to develop computer programs. Ability to communicate with organic systhesis and chemical biology experiment groups.)
- Applications are invited only in On-line mode. Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on
the website from 11:00 AM on 28.05.2021 to 5:00 PM on 18.06.2021.
- Fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) has to be paid through the link provided inside the portal. Once the fee is submitted through online, the candidates are requested to enter the reference number, payment date and amount in the NIPER Guwahati recruitment portal, without which, final submission will not be allowed. The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- No fee is required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD category. Candidate after submission of Application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated with the completed form and fees receipt. Applicants are required to take the print of the PDF application form and fee receipt, for future reference.
|1.||Date and time for Commencement of Online Applications||28-05-2021 from 11:00 AM|
|2.||Last date and time of Online Application & Payment of Fees||18-06-2021 upto 5:00 PM|
- Associate Professor: Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/-
- Assistant Professor: Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/-
You may also be interested in:
- Teaching Fellow (ECE) at IIIT Delhi: Apply by June 4
- Teaching Fellow (Mathematics) at IIIT Delhi: Apply by June 5