- PGTs ( Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Educational & other qualification:
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the
the subject they are applying.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications.
- B.E. or B.Tech ( Computer Science )/BCA /MCA/M.Sc ( Computer Science), M.Sc Electronic with Computer science component/M.Sc IT/ B.Sc (Computer Science)
- Or, Master Degree in any subject / Mathematics from a recognized university with PG
Diploma in Computer application from Govt Recognised Unviersity / Institute.
- Or PG in any subject with minmum A level from DOEACC
3. TGTs: So.Sci., Hindi, Maths, Science
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects
and in aggregate.
- The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects:
Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
f) For TGT Science – Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English media
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
4.PRT- as per KV norms
5. Nurse- Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- KV, Chandigarh- Feb 28
- KV, Ludhiana- March 13
- KV, Dantewada- March 17
- KV, Bhanala- March 7
How to Apply:
- To apply for KV, Chandigarh, and for further details, please click here
- To apply for KV, Ludhiana, and for further details, please click here
- To apply for KV, Dantewada, and for further details, please click here
- To apply for KV, Bhanala, Himachal Pradesh, and for further details, please click here