Applications are invited for System Administrator at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 7 July 2021.
B.E./B.Tech. Computer Engineering or Science (Preferably with Linux administration certification – Redhat) with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks.
- Minimum 3 years of relevance experience in handling data center.
- A hands on understanding of a GNU/Linux distribution preferably Debian or Ubuntu.
- Strong command of the BASH shell commands, at least one shell based editor preferably vim or emacs.
- Strong understanding and command of the GNU/Linux user/group/other permissions and ownership at PAM and structures, units and divisions at LDAP levels.
- Strong understanding and command of the GNU/Linux ext3/ext4 file system and hierarchies, Shell scripting, along with minor sed and awk skills is a bonus
- Sound knowledge and experience of Apache, SSH(D), SAMBA, LDAP, Cyrus IMAP, Postfix, Dovecot, Round Cube administration and deployment
- Handle the hosting environment including routine updates and planning &management of longer-term infrastructure upgrades
- Management of the storage infrastructure including backups and general IT maintenance
- Software management (updates and configuration; scripting & automation) of alive hosting infrastructure.
- Manage the Data Center and Data Redundancy centre and Servers in Cloud Environment.
- Experienced in source code management tools (prefer Gitlab)
- Understand HA, DR, Auto scaling and Self-Healing methods for enterprise web platforms.
- Experience in Container technology, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience using and build pipelines using tools such as Jenkins/Code Build/Code Deploy/Code Pipeline.
- Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes orOpen Shift, Jenkins-CI, Gitlab/Gitlab- CI.
- Support CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy using pipelines.
- Proxy, AWS, BIND, NGINX and Cloud Security
- Monitor and manage micro-services platform, Docker containers, and hypervisors like KVM-VMware-Xen.
- Automate and monitor Backups and storage
Please email with subject as the position applied for and attach a copy of your Resume along with certificate copies in PDF format to recruit-itsmc[at]tiss.edu.
The last date for applying is 7th July, 2021.
Salary (consolidate salary per month): Rs. 35,000/- to 45,000/-.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at Dell, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Program Manager at ICGEB, New Delhi: Apply by July 2