Applications are invited for Support Engineer at Microsoft, Bengaluru. Online applications are open on the official website.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
- 2+ years of experience in ERP systems like Dynamics, SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Epicor, and/or related
- 2+ years of experience in ERP working in one or more of the following Finance areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Taxes, Human Resources, Project Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Dynamics Ax Management Reporter, Budgeting, Fixed Assets.
- 2+ years in a customer facing service role in any capacity
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
- Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Exposure and experience working with customers on the Cloud, e.g. Microsoft Cloud products or other Cloud Management System
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Actuary.
Roles & Responsibilities
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers.
You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management.
Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
You may also be interested in: