Amazon’s India Imaging Team is looking for a Studio Operations Associate with an interest in working in a photo studio environment and being part of a global team. The ideal candidate should have some experience working in an operations environment, reporting, and possess the temperament necessary to thrive in our fast-paced, high volume digital studio environment.
The Studio Operations Associate will primarily be responsible for extracting data, reporting, data analysis and management of products coming in and out of the studio. The job requires that each product be received into our studio computer system, and then monitored as it makes its way through the photography flow. Additional responsibilities may also include troubleshooting problems, and visual Image QA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required Professional experience in a high volume, high production operations environment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience Proficiency with Microsoft office (specially excel)
- Previous experience working in a high volume commercial studio, or fulfillment center in an operational management capacity
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization and planning under tight deadlines
- Obsession with delighting customers, comfortable in a culture of continuous change and problem solving ability
- Analytical skills and proficiency using multiple platforms and software to create/measure productivity and other operational metrics
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.