Twitter is seeking a high-quality candidate to support business efforts in India, based out of Delhi & Mumbai. This candidate will provide strategic, operational & administrative support to the sales team through strategic planning, data mining, keynote presentation support, reporting and research required to grow revenues from large strategic accounts. The incumbent will also help scale independent agency education.
Strategic – Work with Business Head, Industry revenue leads & xfn teams to drive deep-rooted growth through:
- Projects – Enable and support the team across strategic projects
- Client Enablement –
Ideate & create sales pitches (keynote) along with client partners to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can help businesses connect to consumers
Create and maintain shareable Twitter properties like newsletters/posts etc. to share regular updates with advertisers
Gather market intelligence and insights on the supposed direction the advertisers intend to take.
Manage Comms and Marketing for WTA campaigns with Xfn partners
Create and Maintain case studies for big ticket size and Innovation Driven Campaigns.
- Agency Enablement – Help with driving the agency education program through webinars, #TwitterShowcases, Twitter Badging and more. The focus would be more on the independent agencies.
- Campaign Management – Own all operational work related to innovation campaigns. Create JIRAs, manage zero dollar contracts, IO Riders and third party billing agreements which are required for campaign management with third party vendors.
- Post Campaign Servicing – Build reports for key partners
- Support team on high ARPA accounts through operational and analytical support
- Twitter for Executives – Enable the team to increase C-Suite Participation on Platform
- Culture – Support in organizing team activities and celebrations
- Calendar Management for C-Suite Meetings
- You’ll be super-organised and love creating processes and procedures that make everyone’s lives easier.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Mastery of Keynote, Excel and all the other tools of business.
- Reasonable fluency in technology and a passion about the power of communications to change the world for the better.
- A passion for digital media creativity and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and Technology!
- Behaviour : Driven and hungry to go above and beyond a defined role. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a scrappy and collaborative mindset.
- 3+ years of experience.