UNICEF India is looking for State Consultant YuWaah for Gujarat, Maharashtra and Karnataka locations for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can check out full details below.
- An Advanced University degree in social sciences and development sciences, public policy, human rights, psychology, sociology, communication, education, international law or related field (s).
- Five years of progressively responsible and relevant professional work experience in strategic communication, social development planning and management of child protection, advocacy and partnerships in an international organization is required.
- Relevant experience in adolescent/youth related areas, program/project development and management in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Strategic planning and Governance:
Support strategic planning and operationalizing of YuWaah in State and align state priorities with YuWaah’s Theory of Change and national and state priorities– defining success, pathways, milestones and measurement.
Support preparation of an overall roadmap for YuWaah in the respective state (Gujarat, Maharashtra or Karnataka).
- Partnership support:
Support strategic priorities and programmes of identified YuWaah partners to determine the focus of the partnership and broaden the partner base in support of the goal and intended result of the partnership.
Support development of programmatic and strategic relationships with existing and potential partners including the state government, private sector, NGOs/CSOs, other partners and implementing contractors., optimizing their contribution to YuWaah.
- Youth Engagement:
Support designing ofthe young people’s engagement plan of the state, ensuring that effective approaches are put in place and being regularly assessed for efficiency.
Contribute to the implementation of the Youth Innovations.
- Advocacy & Communications and Knowledge Management: Work in collaboration with the UNICEF CAP team, CFO and YuWaah Secretariat at national level to promote a better understanding of, respect and support for YuWaah in the concerned state by carrying out media initiatives and information & education activities with various stakeholders including CSOs/NGO partners, young people and corporate partners.
- Research and monitoring: Support development of lessons learned, review of successful and unsuccessful experiences and share observations/findings so that best practices benefit YuWaah’s implementation and strategy.
Opening Date: Mon May 04 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0530
Closing Date: Tue May 12 2020 23:55:00 GMT+0530