Baker Hughes Mumbai invites job applications for Staff Software Engineer post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website
As a Staff Software Engineer you will develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. You will collaborate extensively with system engineers, product owners, subject matter experts and various product stakeholders to create unique products. You will implement solutions that are aligned with our future and extend shared platforms and solutions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and demonstrate good, relevant, professional experience
- Have good knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Demonstrate experience in writing code that meets standards and delivers improved functionality
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Show experience of driving code reviews with your team
- Be able to take the initiative to analyse and explore alternate design ideas and approaches to creating solutions
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implementing them
- Show experience in developing Object-Oriented software with excellent OOP concepts.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications to create exceptional products for our business
- Collaborating with cross-functional technical teams to implement solutions that extend shared platforms
- Applying software development life-cycle principles and methodologies such as Agile and Kanban, to continuously improve our code and processes
- Writing solid code to meet our standards and to deliver functionality and enhancements
- Building features such as services and queries on existing tables to improve availability
- Implementing core data structures and algorithms through effective and robust coding.
About Baker Hughes
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.