HAL, Medical & Health Unit (Bangalore Complex) is in the process of engaging Personnel on Tenure Basis (Maximum for Four Years) in the Non-Executive Cadre in Para-medical Category. There is a requirement for engagement of Staff Nurse & Pharmacist in Indirect Labour Category and the details are as follows.
- Staff Nurse: 2 Vacancies (2-OBC)
- Pharmacist: 2 Vacancies (1-UR, 1-PWD) (OH-OL/BL)/HH)
- Staff Nurse: PUC with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (3 years)
- Pharmacist: PUC(PCB) with D’ Pharma (2 years)
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country. Candidates possessing the qualifying Degrees through Full-Time courses will only be considered. Candidates possessing Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / Evening Courses/E-learning are not eligible to apply;
- All the qualifications possessed by the candidates as also Qualifications/Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the application for Employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application. In other words, all the Qualifications already possessed and Qualification/Courses which are being pursued/currently undergoing are to be indicated in the Application while submitting the same for notified Posts in HAL.
- Candidates who possess the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, need not apply. If it is found at any stage of the selection that the candidate possesses the qualification higher than the qualification prescribed for the post, his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled without notice.
How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online hosted via this page only. The website will be kept open between 10:00 hrs on 30.10.2019 till 10:00 hrs on 20.11.2019 for this purpose.
Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial screening will be selected ONLY through Written Test. Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Document Verification in the order of Merit, wherein candidates will be required to produce Testimonials/Documents in support of Age; Qualification; Caste/ Tribes/Class; Experience and other advertised eligibility criteria. The Testimonials/Documents should be in the possession of the candidates as on 01.10.2019.
The inability of the candidates to produce the requisite documents at the time of Document Verification shall render them liable for non-consideration of their candidature. No Undertaking for production of documents in respect of eligibility criteria with regard to Age; Qualification & Experience on a later date will be allowed.