Applications are invited for 05 post of Staff Nurse (contractual) on the prescribed proforma for the Ministry of Health & F.W., Govt. of India Sponsored “National Programme for Health Care of Elderly (NPHCE)” at Department of Geriatric Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi – 221005 under Prof. Anup Singh, Department of Geriatric Medicine, Head & Nodal Officer.
Banaras Hindu University, formerly Central Hindu College, is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. It was established jointly in 1916 by the Maharaja of Darbhanga Rameshwar Singh, Madan Mohan Malaviya, Sunder Lal and British Theosophist and Home Rule League founder Annie Besant.
No. of Posts
BSc. Nursing /Diploma in GNM from a recognized College/University having 2 years of Experience
Experience of working in Geriatric Medicine Unit.
Salary & Wages (consolidated)
15,000/- (Fix) per month
Nature of Post
The posts are purely contractual and extension will be provided as per NPHCE Norms based on work satisfaction on quarterly basis.
As per BHU rules, relaxable in exceptional circumstances & the decision of the Nodal Officer will be final.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post in the prescribed proforma.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending walk in interview.
- The incomplete application form will not be entertained.
- The application should be typed on A4 size paper (Proforma Enclosed) and each Application should accompany with relevant certificate duly attested, complete valid email id and working mobile number.
- The application can be given in Hindi or English.
Dec 18, 2020
Prof. Anup Singh (Nodal Officer & Head)
Deptt. of Geriatric Medicine.
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi -221005 (UP)
For more details, click the link below.