Indira Gandhi Agricultural University (IGAU/IGKV) Raipur, Chhattisgarh invites job applications for the recruitment of SRF & Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker vacancies 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following IGAU Chhattisgarh Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 12 June 2020.
- Project Title: “Mainstreaming rice diversity in varietal development through genomic predictions: A model for large scale utilization of gene bank collections of rice”.
- No. of Vacancies: 3 Posts
- PI: Dr. AK Sarawgi
- Duration: Upto 31/3/2025 or till termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- SRF (Genetics & Plant Breeding): M.Sc. (Ag) in Genetics and Plant Breeding with NET or M. Sc. (Ag) in Genetics & Plant Breeding, five years experience in Rice DUS/ Rice germplasm data collection/ handling of germplasm and management.
- SRF ( PIant Pathology): M.Sc. (Ag) in Plant Pathology with NET or M. Sc. (Ag) in Plant Pathology with five-year experiences in the screening of rice for different rice diseases
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker: Graduate in any subject is essential with minimum three years experience in the field of Agriculture/ Administrator/ Accounts/ Fieldwork
How to apply?
Interested candidate may apply by providing full biodata along with testimonials / attested certificate etc in support of their bio-data through email to Principal Investigator (Email firstname.lastname@example.org). Interview date and mode of the interview (online/personal interview at Department of genetics and Plant Breeding, COA, IGKV Raipur) will be communicated to eligible candidates via e-mail/telephone.
Last date of application submission is 12 June 2020.
- SRF (Genetics & Plant Breeding): pay scale of Rs. 35000/-+ HRA per month
- SRF ( PIant Pathology): pay scale of Rs. 350001+ HRA per month
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker: pay scale of Rs. 18000/- + HRA
For more details, click here.