NIT Rourkela Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering invites applications for SRF/ JRF and Project Assistant for the year 2020. Check out more details for the same below.
- Position: SRF/ JRF (1 Post) ad PA (2 Posts)
- Name of the Research Project: Intelligence Surveillance Data Retriever for Smart City Application
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency: India Project, Govt. of India
- Tenure of the Project: 6 months
- Job Description: Primarily the project student (likely to be converted as a PhD student) will be involved with Product development (software and hardware)
- Qualification for SRF/ JRF: B.Tech / M.E./ M. Tech / M.Sc in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Embedded system / Communication Networking / Signal processing / Image / MBA in Marketing. For SRF two years of experience is needed after B.Tech/Graduate.
- Qualification for PA: Diploma / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Embedded System / Communication / Networking / Signal Processing / Image.
- Desirable Qualification: GATE score will be preferable for SRF/JRF. Experience on Electronics circuit design / Embedded system Development / Data Analytic / Video Processing, Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition will be preferred.
- Date: 25 March 2020
- Time: 9:30 Am
- Venue: Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Rourkela
- Rs. 35000/- (SRF-1)/ Rs. 28000/- (JRF-1 )as per the availability of fund in project + 20% HRA
- Rs. 15000/- (PA-2) + 20% HRA as per the availability of fund in project.
Name: Prof. Santos Kumar Das, Asst. Professor
Tel. No.: +91-661-246- 2466 (Office), Mobile : 94379 40105