Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar is inviting applications from young and dynamic highly interested and motivated candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in a time-bound research project for a temporary basis purely on contractual basis.
No. of Posts
Name of the Projects
1. Diabetic wound healing activity of two forms of Secureniga leucopyrus (Willd.) Muell.- A randomized controlled clinical multicenter trial.
2. Clinical effects of Amroid tablet and Amroid ointment in the management of Arsha (Hemorrhoids/Piles)
3. Association study between Sharir Prakriti and type 2 diabetes (Madhumeha) and its Ayurvedic management along with life style modification.
- M.S. (Ayu) (Shalya Tantra specialty).
- M.D. (Ayu)-Basic Principles/ Kayachikitsa/ Kriya Sharir/ Swasthvritta/ Rog Nidana.
The engagement is purely based on the candidate’s performance, on fixed remuneration, purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Further, the appointment will be for 3 months, extended on the satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
How to Apply
Walk-in-interview will be held on 27/12/2019 (Friday) in the Chamber of Dean, IPGT and RA, Jamnagar, at 11.00 AM. Interested and qualified candidates shall apply with resume, copy of their academic certificates, experiences and research papers and attend the Walk-In-Interview. Candidate should bring all original academic certificates for verification at the time of the walk-in-interview.