HUL is looking for purpose-driven, passionate, inquisitive thinkers to join us in our efforts to create sustainable cleaning solutions that will truly transform people’s lives and protect our planet.
In this role, as part of the Future proof formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will develop formulations using renewable, sustainable, biodegradable ingredients that delivers superior cleaning benefits to consumers while offering convenience at affordable cost.
You will be required to develop the technology with the triple constraints of chemical, plastics and water to identify the sweet spot for the consumers via new formats.
The key challenges to be addressed include: scouting new materials, meeting the cleaning action standards criteria at affordable cost to everyone, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, interfacing with various teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- Design & Develop new products, technologies, or formats to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- Product design and optimisation of technology until it fits the product description
- Product development for E-commerce and Unilever Professionals across Home Care product formats
- Translation of consumer and business needs to generate ideas for new technologies and products
- Lead product development team supporting the innovation and savings agenda of the Home Care portfolio
- Build digital and automation capability for the program
- Collaborations with digital and E-commerce teams as a part of product portfolio management
- Managing external interfaces with our extensive partnerships with leading scientists, academic institutions, suppliers, and specialist businesses.
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
- Education: PhD/ Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Physical Chemistry Science preferably with post-doctoral experience from lead academic institution in India or abroad
- Background/Experience: Minimum 5 years of research experience preferably industrial in Surfactant Science with digital and automation skills. Proven track record of interfacing with Global Design, Marketing, Capabilities, Academia will also be preferred. Experience in in building and maintaining an internal and external network is added advantage.
- Technical skills: Proven scientific records through publications in peer reviewed journals or patents
- Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyse data and provide logical conclusions.
To apply for the position, click below.
You may also be interested in: