EDII Western Region invites job applications for Sr Project Officer and Manager for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can check out full details below.
Location: Ahmedabad (EDII Campus)
Qualification & Experience:-
- Master’s Degree/MBA with background of Science and/or technology
- The candidates should possess about 3-5 years’ experience of working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/tinkering labs, and incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Management experience in industry or in the public sector would be an added advantage.
- Promote, identify and evaluate incubatees for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment.
- Managing the screening process, follow-up mails, coordinate due-diligence process, coordinate communication and negotiations with start-ups, faculty anchors etc.
- Liaison among various stakeholders
- Design & manage Incubation and Acceleration programs/workshops
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs
- Manage day- to- day interaction with Incubatees and undertake documentation work.
- Develop, manage and run periodic events such as hackathons and business pitching contests. Also, events such as master class and chat programs.
- Network and bring in potential mentors and resources to the incubator
- Connect with the Startup Ecosystem consisting of Angels, VC’s and entrepreneurs.
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity
How to apply: Forward your resume by 04 May 2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Senior Project Officer
Location: EDII Western Regional Office, Vapi (Dist. Valsad, Gujarat)
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Management / Rural Management / Social work / Economics
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in Entrepreneurship Development / Self Employment / Livelihood / CSR related schemes and projects.
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability and good communication skills with fluency in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
- Responsible for networking and liaisoning with key stakeholders’ viz. Funding agencies, Industries Associations, Developmental banks, Government departments, NGOs and Potential and Existing Entrepreneurs etc.
- Responsible to implement /execute and monitor various activities/ assignments/ projects.
- Provide assistance, guidance and handholding support to potential and existing entrepreneurs for setting up and development of small and micro enterprises, developing backward and forward linkages.
- Develop project proposal, design and prepare documentation.
- Manage and maintain records on timely submission of administrative and accounting documents.
- Maintain day-to-day management of reports on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- Provide report regularly on the status of the assigned initiatives to the Head and Project Directors
- Responsible to maintain all the relevant project documents & records systematically.
- Responsible for overall General administration of work.
How to apply: Forward your resume (as per format) by 03.05.2020 indicating your specialization, experience, expertise and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.