Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela a premier hospital of the eastern region with 615 beds is equipped with the state of the art equipment and wide-ranging facilities like CT scan, MRI, Neuro-Surgery, Neonatology, Nuclear Medicine, ICU, Burn Centre etc. The hospital with an excellent record of care, concern and commitment provides ample opportunities to the medical professionals for enhancing their knowledge, expertise and experience. The hospital has also been imparting postgraduate training (DNB) to medical professionals. Rourkela Steel Plant invites Doctors to appear in the interview for engagement.
Rourkela Steel Plant invites Doctors to appear in the interview for engagement as Specialists / GDMO, on a contractual basis, for its hospital at Rourkela, with the following specification.
- Specialists: 07 (Burn & Plastic Surgery–01, O&G–01, Medicine–02, Radiology–01, Chest & TB–01, Microbiology–01)
- GDMO: 13 (MBBS–12, BDS–01)
- MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in Burn & Plastic Surgery/O&G/Medicine/Radiology/Pulmonary Medicine/Microbiology with minimum 02 years post qualification experience after MD/ MS/DNB
- MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G/Radiology/Pulmonary Medicine with minimum 03 years post qualification experience after PG Diploma.
MBBS / BDS with minimum 05 years post qualification experience after internship.
Note: Qualification must be from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India.
Upper Age Limit
69 years as on 30/07/2020.
Tenure of Engagement
The tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of 01 (one) year which can be further extended for a period of 01 (one) year. However, the maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than 03 years. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration shall be as under:
- Specialist MBBS with MD/MS/DNB Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
- MBBS with PG Diploma Rs. 90,000/- per month
- GDMO MBBS / BDS Rs. 70,000/- per month
The above monthly remuneration shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum of 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. However, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rates may be pro-rated accordingly.
How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to send the scan copy of filled-in Application Form along with following certificates/documents through Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Filled-in application Format (Annexure-A) with one recent passport size colour photograph
- Proof of Date of Birth – SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- All educational Certificates & Mark sheets from Class-X onwards.
- Caste/Category certificate, wherever applicable.
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India or State Medical / Dental Council.
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience. In the case of retired employees, Service Certificate issued by the parent organization should be given.
- Photo Identity Proof (EPIC / PAN card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Department.
- A Self-Certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary Retirement / Separation (applicable for Ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Government).
Mode of Selection
(i) Selection of the candidates for contractual engagement will be done through Interview by online mode only.
(ii) Date and Time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through Email / SAIL website at the link “Careers”.
Closing Date of Receipt of Application through Email: 18/08/2020
Email ID email@example.com
For more details visit the link given below: