Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1800 branches in India enjoys the presence in all states and 4 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 2,20,000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence.
The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
- Law Officers (Scale II): 25 posts
- Security Officers (Scale II): 12 posts
- Fire Officer (Scale II): 1 Post
- Information System Auditors (Scale III): 5 posts
- Economist (Scale IV): 1 post
- Economist (Scale II): 1 Post
- Manager, Costing (Scale II): 1 post
- Law Officers (Scale II): Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years
- Security Officers (Scale II): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University
- Fire Officer (Scale II): Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities.
- Information System Auditors (Scale III): B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate. OR Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate
- Economist (Scale IV): The candidate must be M.A. (Economics) from a recognized University. Ph.D. (Economics) is preferable. Due weightage / preference shall be given to the candidates whose articles are published in ‘peer-reviewed or referred’ Journals / Newspapers of national and international repute.
- Economist (Scale II): The candidate must be holding a Master’s Degree in Economics from a recognized University
- Manager, Costing (Scale II): ICWA / M.A. (Economics).
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 118 (Intimation charges only inclusive of GST)
- For all others: Rs. 708 (Application fee, Intimation charges inclusive of GST)
- Last Date of online application: 19.08.2019
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of the online application with enclosures: 29.08.2019