Applications are invited for Specialist Customer Documentation at Nokia, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
- 3 years of experience in the field of technical writing.
- Graduate degree in Engineering or Science, with related experience in telecommunications, networking, information technology, or technical writing.
- Good command of the English language, with good writing ability, and attention to detail.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of XML authoring editors and graphic tools.
- Understanding of basic scripting concepts.
- Understanding of single-sourcing and content management systems.
- Knowledge of structured writing principles with a flair for simplifying complex information.
- Good understanding of the software and documentation development life cycles.
- A sense of ownership and commitment to quality and timeliness.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
- Author descriptive and procedural content that meets Nokia documentation standards and customer needs.
- Research content and audience information.
- Interview subject matter experts.
- Work with cross-functional teams to determine content requirements, identify risks, resolve problems.
- Experience with cross-site collaboration for content development.
- Contribute to innovation, quality, learning, and other initiatives and workgroups.
- Contribute to standards, conventions, and processes.
- Contribute to extended organizational goals and activities as required.
- Meet or exceed quality standards for information products.
You may also be interested in: