Applications are invited for Solution Architect at Baker Hughes, Mumbai for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Skilled level expertise in implementation of computing or network or storage
- Have good understanding technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals. Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
- Have Hands on experience with Networking, Firewalls, routers, switches. DNS, DHCP, Active directory. Experience in VPN: MPLS, IPsec Tunnel, OpenVPN.
- Have Hands on experience with WAN technologies â€“ MPLS, SD WAN. Experience of IT/OT integrations. Hands on experience with SAP/ERP.
- Have Hands on Cloud experience preferably AZURE or AWS. Good understanding of enterprise application and integration Application such as GIS, Work order management, ERP.
- Have experience in IT/OT integrations. Good understanding of enterprise application and integration. Application such as GIS, Work order management, ERP.
- Have Hands on experience with Web infrastructure set up. Have working experience of various IPS/IDS, WAF, Threat Detection system, SIEM implementations.
- Have Good working experience in data encryption technologies. Hands on experience on Virtualization/Docker technologies. Previous experience in Agile methodologies is plus.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level. Getting the artifacts created and maintained for each project.
- Leading solution design working with domain experts, product architect and customer rep. Design back up and disaster recovery plans and process.
- Leading the deployment of the solution at customer hosted infrastructure and Baker Hughes cloud.
- Developing monitoring and operation processes for each instance or customer. Responsible for creating design and technical artifacts for each customer/project.
- Participating in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction. Responsible for ensuring all the tools needed for operations are implemented as per practice.
- Being a Subject matter expert in processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations. Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
- Being able to take a deep dive in the implementation aspects if the situation demands. Expert level skills in design, architecture & development.
- Assisting in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Participating in the infrastructure architecture governance model and implement those for each project. Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Supporting design and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, TCO, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities. Responsible for maintaining technical documents for each project with all latest changes.
You may also be interested in: