McKinsey & Company, Gurgaon invites job applications for Solution Analyst (Junior), Performance Lens for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Performance Lens is a McKinsey Solution that manages the proprietary data of the Wealth and Asset Management practice and provides fact-based, actionable insights to improve asset managers’ business performance by combining industry-leading data, analytics, and tools with McKinsey’s deep asset and wealth management expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience working in a high-paced, high-demand business environment. Research experience preferred.
- Business-level language skills (English fluency required; Intermediate language skills in Mandarin or German)
- Background or strong interest in asset management, economics, and industry dynamics
- Capable problem solver with drive to identify and execute creative solutions
- Comfortable with ambiguity; strong sense of ownership and perseverance
- Strong Excel, analytical and data management skills; high level of attention to detail
- Ability to quickly synthesize various data sources to generate clear, complete perspectives
- Ability and flexibility to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment
- Comfort with working across a global team in multiple geographic time zones
You will work closely with Performance Lens colleagues globally and be responsible for sizing several of the largest asset management industries globally, including key Asia-Pacific and European markets.
You will conduct detailed secondary research on industry structure & dynamics including: gathering and triangulating data/information from industry reports, annual reports, industry associations, regulatory sources and local data providers, and reviewing your model inputs, assumptions, and outputs with local experts within McKinsey to facilitate accurate sizing of the asset management industry in the respective markets.
You will develop and maintain high-quality excel models looking across key global asset management market trends, incorporating publicly available data sources and proprietary information. You will contribute your insights and learnings to inform and refine the forecasting process for your focus markets.
You will support consulting teams globally by providing Growth Cube data, charts and insights, while also delivering proactive support in responding to queries from external Growth Cube clients.
Over time, you will take complete ownership of key Global Growth Cube country models – including synthesizing and incorporating knowledge from all external research reports and/or interviews and providing deep content expertise to internal and external stakeholders.