JioSaavn invites job applications for Software Engineer (Search) at Mumbai location for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via official website only.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and basic information retrieval concepts.
- At least 2 years of experience as a back-end or search engineer.
- Prior experience of frameworks like MapReduce, Apache Spark, Apache Solr, and Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Strong coding skills with the ability to write high-performance code in Java/Python/C++/Scala etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
Software Engineer needs to have a strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and basic information retrieval concepts with a good experience as back-end or search engineer.
- Work in JioSaavn Search team on problems of search relevance/ranking, search personalization, spell correction, entity recognition.
- Build real time and batch pipelines for feature extraction for various ML models used in search relevance.
- Build NLP models for query classification and entity recognition to improve relevance.
- Scale the search infrastructure for speed and performance.
- performance of different systems
Benefits & Perks
At JioSaavn, we blur work and play, and you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results and working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, and we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn-sponsored team outings
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.